We adopt future friendly design principles and take a mobile first approach to responsive web design. This allows us to focus on your users' goals and your website's core content and functionality. We also use progressive enhancement in our web development processes and in doing so, we strive to deliver the best possible web experience to the widest possible audience.
We also devise, consult and advise on digital marketing strategies, social media and search engine optimisation, helping you to connect with your audience.
Bristlebird was founded by Adam Green, a designer and developer of all manner of digital things from web applications to interactive musical Datsuns. Lucie keeps the show on the road, doing everything from building websites, front end development to producing videos and business development.
Bristlebird Media Works
+353 1 4433391 • +353 86 6054008
Web Design & Development • Digital marketing & Consultancy
- The Hidden Ireland - private historic houses offering B&B and holiday rental accommodation in Ireland
- Cloona Health Retreat - Ireland's top detox retreat in Westport, Co. Mayo
- Kells Wholemeal - one of Ireland’s leading suppliers of bakery ingredients
- Bertha's Revenge - a small batch Irish milk gin distilled by the Ballyvolane House Spirits Company
- Manage Back Pain - trusted information for back pain relief from Fermoy Physiotherapy Clinic
- Lisnavagh House & Gardens - an exquisite private country retreat in Carlow
- Paula Ward's Ireland - a destination management company
- Alice Beresford - Artist & Photographer
- Dunowen House - Luxury Self-catering & Boutique B&B in West Cork
- Airlie Stud - one of Europe's premier stud farms in Kildare
- The Little Mill Company - suppliers of stoneground wholemeal flours and baking mixes
- James Fennell Photography
- Manor House Hotels of Ireland & Irish Country Hotels
- Holly Somerville - Botanical Artist
- Fishing the River Naver at Syre Estate, Scotland
- Burtown House, Gardens & Gallery Cafe near Athy, Co. Kildare
- Ballyvolane House - country house weddings, accommodation and glamping in Cork